GRAND OPENING June 15, 2018
The Human-Nature Hostel is a (BRAND NEW) large timber framed Geodesic Dome, situated on 42 acres in the Southwestern mountains of Maine. The first floor of the Dome is a spacious 20ft cathedral ceiling great room that sleeps up to 6 hikers. Constructed entirely of Pine, Cedar & Hemlock this floor offers a Large communal living room, master bathroom, shared kitchen, book nook & One private bedroom. There is also an open half loft that sleep up to 6 hikers with its own full bathroom. The Dome has a full daylight walkout basement level with a spacious bunk room that sleeps 14 hikers. This is where you'll also find loaner clothes, laundry, hiker box, lounge area, TV, Refrigerator/Freezer, hiker store & WiFi. We have a deck on both sides of the Dome, an outdoor shower, two out houses, a Thriving garden & a fire pit off the Dome center. The staff here at the HNH are all former thru-hikers and we are excited to serve you!
FREE Shuttle Service schedule
East B Hill - 9:00am, 3;50pm, 5:50pm
South Arm Rd. - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 5:30pm
(All unscheduled pickups will be a $10pp fee)
- Twin size bunk bed or Futon w/ fresh sheet, pillow & blanket, loaner clothes, laundry, toiletries, shower, kitchen use & WiFi. (Private room $10 extra)
- There is plenty of tent & hammock space available for $20pp with everything included as stated above.
- There is a re-supply shuttle for Walmart that leaves every evening at 7:00pm for $5.00pp
Blueberry Pancake Breakfast!
- Coffee/Tea & ALL you can eat Maine blueberry pancakes for just $5.00pp (Chocolate Chip also available)
Slack packing Services:
- With second night stay we offer a Free slack pack between East B Hill & South Arm Rd. ($10pp w/o second night)
- We also offer slack packing between Grafton Notch & Rangeley for a flat rate of $75.00
*For transportation to other destinations please call for rate and to schedule ahead.
- We accept hiker packages. Please send them well ahead of time to the following address: (For further contact information scroll to the top & follow the "Contact" link)
Attn: TRAIL NAME
PO BOX 131
Roxbury, ME 04275